Just a quick note regarding the booking process....

I receive 8 or 9 emails, phone calls & texts every day inquiring about available dates.

Fairly often, these inquiries are for the same date.

When I receive a deposit from a client, the event is considered "booked".

Because of these multiple inquiries, I cannot "save'" an upcoming date without a deposit.



You can hire me to play your event this way........


  Call / E-mail / Text me directly @ 818-312-7955 or Tuckersdad@sbcglobal.net

to discuss availability & pricing...


To secure the date, you can pay the deposit either by PayPal, Venmo or Zelle


My PayPal Direct Link isPayPal.me/WooleyMusic


My Venmo Direct Link is Venmo.com/WooleyMusic



Music is an important element for a private event & it's not an easy decision to make.... When It's right, you'll know it.

When you're ready to make the decision for me to play for you, please complete the booking process ASAP.

Further delays might result in the loss of a previously available date.



Upcoming events ,  booking info  &  F.A.Q.

Vocals  Guitars  Ukulele.

This was my soundcheck at Point 16 in Big Sur.
Check out the giant tree stumps from decades old logging...


My Policy on Deposits.... 

I don't get many cancellations & try to be extremely fair about my work requirements. I realize things can happen & plans can occasionally change - I ask for a 50% deposit to secure the requested date.


If you postpone your event, your deposit is good for any future rescheduled date I'm available for

When I receive a deposit, the date is booked and I turn down subsequent requests for that date.

Without a basic requirement for a deposit, I would not be able to control my own work schedule.

99% of all events happen exactly as planned.... This info is just to deal with the other 1%...

I hope you understand, and I look forward to helping you make a very memorable event....



This is a complete list of upcoming 2024 events...
Updated Every Day


"The 2024 Go Dog Go Tour"


Jan 3, 2024 - San Ysidro Ranch, Montecito, CA


Jan 5, 2024 - San Ysidro Ranch, Montecito, CA


Jan 11, 2024 - San Ysidro Ranch, Veranda


Jan 13, 2024 - Private Event, Santa Barbara Courthouse


Jan 16, 2024 - San Ysidro Ranch, Montecito


Jan 19, 2024 - San Ysidro Ranch, Montecito


Jan 26, 2024 - Private Event - Hillcrest Country Club, West LA, CA w/Zoe


Jan 27, 2024 - Private Event - Sherwood Country Club, Westlake Village, CA


Jan 30, 2024 - San Ysidro Ranch, Montecito


Feb. 2, 2024 - San Ysidro Ranch, Veranda


Feb. 6, 2024 - San Ysidro Ranch, Montecito


Feb. 8, 2024 - San Ysidro Ranch, Veranda


Feb. 9, 2024 - Member Event - Sherwood Country Club, Westlake Village, CA


Feb. 13, 2024 - San Ysidro Ranch, Montecito


Feb. 16, 2024 - San Ysidro Ranch, Veranda


Feb, 18, 2024 - Private Event - Bacara Resort, Santa Barbara, CA


Feb. 20, 2024 - San Ysidro Ranch, Montecito


Feb. 22, 2024 - San Ysidro Ranch, Veranda


Feb. 23, 2024 - The Great Junk Hunt - Pomona Fairgrounds, CA


Feb. 24, 2024 - The Great Junk Hunt - Pomona Fairgrounds, CA


Feb. 27, 2024 - San Ysidro Ranch, Montecito


March 3, 2024 - Private Event, San Ysidro Ranch, w/ Emily


March 9, 2024 - Private Event - San Ysidro Ranch, Montecito


March 17, 2024 - Corporate Event - Ojai, CA - w/Janessa


April 11, 2024 - Corporate Event - Mattei's Tavern, Los Olivos, CA


April 13, 2024 - Private Event - Maritime Museum, Santa Barbara, CA


April 24, 2024 - Private Event - Rosewood Miramar, Santa Barbara, CA


June 22, 2024 - Private Event - Camarillo, CA (unconfirmed)


June 29, 2024 - Pismo Coast Village RV Resort, Pismo Beach, CA


July 25, 2024 - Private Event - Santa Barbara, CA  - w/Marika


July 27, 2024 - Pismo Coast Village RV Resort, Pismo Beach, CA


Aug. 24, 2024 - Pismo Coast Village RV Resort, Pismo Beach, CA


Sept. 14, 2024 - Private Event - Apple Valley, CA


Sept. 28, 2024 - Pismo Coast Village RV Resort, Pismo Beach, CA


Oct. 5, 2024 - Private Event - Santa Barbara Courthouse, Santa Barbara, CA


Nov. 9, 2024 - Race For The Red, Red Cross Charity Event, Camarillo, CA - Noon




I'm playing my new Taylor GS-Mini acoustic-electric guitar, this Summer at The Malibu Beach Club...It fits in the overhead compartment of a 737, and the Fishman Pick-up has everything but a coffee maker built-in,so I can dial-in a perfect acoustic guitar tone in any room I play ..




While you're reading, here's a great song by Train, "Hey Soul Sister" on my ukulele, with my Music Supervisor supervising....

Christopher Wooley